TROPICAL BIRTHDAY PARTY
THROW A BRIGHT & FUN TROPICAL BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH DIY PINEAPPLE BALLOONS!
Create a fun tropical birthday party this summer, with DIY pineapple balloons! A simple balloon display behind your table creates a fun backdrop that also serves as a photo prop for guests!
To create this easy DIY pineapple balloons for a tropical birthday party, we gathered latex balloons, green tissue paper and tape!
Learn how to create these pineapple balloons too!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 11" yellow, pink and lime green latex balloons
- Pineapple leaves template
- Green tissue paper
- Download the template here.
- Inflate latex balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Fold tissue paper to create several layers.
- Cut out pineapple leaves with template.
- Tape 2-3 tissue paper cut outs to tops of yellow balloons.