PARADISE BABY SPRINKLE CUPCAKE BAR
CREATE A FUN SPRINKLES CUPCAKE BAR FOR YOUR MAMA TO BE
Throwing a baby shower or baby sprinkle for your mama-to-be? We all know since cocktails are out, it's all about the dessert! We've created an easy and fun sprinkles bar for guests to customize their cupcakes and take the decorating work off your plate.
To create this easy DIY Sprinkles Cupcake Bar, we gathered fun balloons, confetti, tons of colorful sprinkles and candy and cupcakes!
Learn how to create this Sprinkles Cupcake Bar too!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 11" latex balloons, mini balloons and confetti
- Sprinkles -- we grabbed ours from Fancy Sprinkles
- Paradise inspired candy -- we grabbed ours from Sugarfina
- Cake stands
- Serving bowls or plastic cups in various sizes and colors and serving spoons
- Cupcakes and cupcake toppers
- Sprinkle confetti on table and arrange cake stands
- Fill serving bowls or cups with sprinkles and candy, place serving spoons in sprinkle cups
- Inflate mini balloons and tuck in empty spots
- Inflate larger balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and secure to the back of the table
- Place cupcakes on cake stands and add fun toppers!