IRIDESCENT MERMAID BIRTHDAY
CREATE IRIDESCENT JELLYFISH INSPIRED BALLOONS FOR YOUR MERMAID BIRTHDAY PARTY!
What I love most about mermaid birthday parties is you can make them perfect for little ones and someone turning thirty. I’ve create a magical, jellyfish inspired balloon detail for the dessert table of your next mermaid birthday party!
To create these easy DIY jellyfish balloons for your mermaid birthday party, we gathered clear, latex balloons and iridescent cello. Learn how to create these jellyfish balloons too!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 11", clear latex balloons
- Roll of iridescent cello wrap
- Straight pins
- Cut strips of iridescent cello in various lengths (5-6 strips per balloons)
- Inflate latex balloons to the full 11 inches with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with balloon string
- Tie strips of cello to necks of balloons
- Pin balloons to table cloth at various heights!